Sunday, August 21, 2011

Went for a ride...

Today it was absolutely beautiful in Geneva.  Cloudless skies, a slight breeze, and hovered around 33 degrees (Celsius).  I chatted with my family back home in the early afternoon, then headed out for a quick bike ride.  I remembered to bring my camera and snapped some pictures and a video.  The video is my first attempt at using iMovie, so don't expect anything good.  I've reposted a better version, but not that much better, haha.






























Tomorrow I'm planning on hoping on a bus and seeing where I end up.  Best way to get to know my way around, right?  If you happen to be wandering the streets of Geneva tomorrow and see me wandering up and down the same street, please kindly point me towards the jet d'eau or the jardins anglais.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think. Leave a line or two, or just a hello. And thanks for dropping by!