Saturday, August 6, 2011

Exciting News!

The final countdown has begun. T-minus 7 days until I am on a plane heading towards Geneva (well, actually Brussels, then I get on another plane that heads to Geneva...but you get the point)!  That's right!  On Friday, I will officially be leaving Canada and starting my new adventure.

I, of course, could not have even DREAMED of going without the love and support of my family and friends.  Thank you all so much and I will miss you so much!  Honestly, words can't thank you all enough.

Now, as my last few days on Canadian soil are before me, I realize that there are too few hours in a day.  I sadly won't see some of you before I leave, but hopefully I will see you on Skype and at Christmas when I return for two weeks.

I now return to attempting to stuff my entire life into a suitcase.  Stay tuned for more venting about luggage limits...

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the packing. I was rubbish at it, so i bought extra baggage. Hopefully you will have a straight flight and Switzerland won't be as unfriendly as France and Holland for hauling luggage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I hope I don't need to buy extra luggage. I'm gonna go with the rolling method of packing. Hope that it works!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think. Leave a line or two, or just a hello. And thanks for dropping by!