Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Spare a Few Minutes?

As a mentioned in an earlier post, my cousin is trying to earn a spot in the DeforestAction campaign in Borneo.  He made the top 20, and now needs to raise $5000 and have 500 followers to be considered for the top ten.  Please spare a few minutes and follow this link.  Sign up for an account and then follow my cousin.  If you also have some money to spare for an amazing cause, you can also donate.  If you donate, you will get a certificate for every 25 square metres you preserve in Indonesia ($25).  You can check out one of my certificates below.


So please spare a few minutes to help my cousin spend 100 days in Borneo saving the planet.

Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. We donated (under Phil's name) cuz I remember that guy as a little squirt. Good luck to him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Becca!!! Your donations is greatly appreciated! Chris

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think. Leave a line or two, or just a hello. And thanks for dropping by!