Thursday, June 30, 2011

Un Mois à Paris

Three years ago I was feeling the itch to travel, so I found a program in Paris for three weeks and jumped on a plane (Okay, it didn't happen that quickly since I'm not one to spontaneously travel.  I actually spent three months planning, but that's another story).  I then spent three amazing weeks in one of the most beautiful cities in the world.  I met some amazing people from all around the world and saw/did many things I wanted to 'tick' off my bucket list.  Since I will be a mere 3 hour train ride away in a few months, and one of the girls I met three years ago has moved there, I will be making Paris a destination while I'm in Europe.  Not gonna lie, I'll probably be there quite often (if my bank account allows).  Here are some pictures of my time there, as well as some 'tick' pictures.  Enjoy!


In the creepy catacombs.  I love this picture.

Still not entirely sure why there was a random thumb (maybe someone can enlighten me), but I still gave it a thumbs up!

See?  I did climb the Eiffel Tower

At Café des Deux Moulins.  I'm a huge Amelie fan.

Just outside the Louvre and Musée D'Orsay on the Seine.

Blurry, but the Eiffel Tower at night.

The Mona Lisa

Napoleon

Me in front of the Eiffel Tower

Me at the gardens of Versailles

Me and Versailles

Le Belvédère

Me in Le Hameau

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think. Leave a line or two, or just a hello. And thanks for dropping by!