Wednesday, December 7, 2011

People Actually Read This?!

Apparently my readership is not just my family and friends from home.  Thanks to all who have been checking in on my life abroad!  I know I've not always been consistent with my posting, but my New Year's Resolution is to put myself on a posting schedule.

I'd also like to thank Tina over at City Urbanista for featuring my blog on her site!  I'm feeling the Canadian love!  Make sure you all check out her site for a look at life as a Torontonian (kinda miss it sometimes).  And check out her feature on me here: check it out!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention! You really are doing amazing and I'm sure inspiring many of your readers to try new things!

    Lots of love from Canada :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always had sympathies for Canadians... especially the ones who like Switzerland! :) Keep it going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Miss Peaches - I love your blog! For some reason, every time I discover something new about life in Switzerland, you do a post on it. Very informative, and quite hilarious too!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think. Leave a line or two, or just a hello. And thanks for dropping by!