Thursday, December 1, 2011

Look What I Got!


Each year, my Aunt puts together a Christmas mix and gives it out at their annual Christmas party.  I always look forward to it, because it quickly becomes the ONLY CD in my car for the holiday season.  So when it arrived in just two days after my aunt sent it from Canada, I got REALLY excited!  Thanks so much for sending it!!!!  Everyone here loves it!

This year, my aunt and I found a song that relates perfectly to my time away in Switzerland: White Christmas by Michael Bublé ft. Shania Twain.  Now why is this song so perfect?  Michael recorded his part in Canada while he Skyped with Shania who was recording her part in Switzerland!  Amazing, eh?

Here's a clip for your listening pleasure.


Hope everyone's getting into the Christmas spirit now that December is here (already!).  I'm starting to stress over my Christmas shopping, which I usually finish by the end of November.  Geneva is really getting into the Christmas spirit.  Tonight is the tree lighting ceremony at the local Mayor's office.  Then I have the cours d'Escalade on Saturday, helping out with a local theatre's Christmas production on Sunday, followed by L'Escalade the following weekend.  Lots to do, and lots of Christmas shopping to be done.  Crossing my fingers that I fit it all in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think. Leave a line or two, or just a hello. And thanks for dropping by!