Sunday, December 4, 2011

Course de L'Escalade


After finishing a 5K back in May, I've been itching to do another one.  Last month, P signed me up for the Course de l'Escalade.  Once I had the proof of registration in my hands, I knew it would be a bad idea.  But I had to suck it up and do it, and now that it's over, I'm so happy I did.

As much as I 'd like to say that I trained for the event, my "training"really only involved me running with a dog that likes to stop every two minutes to smell something.  Not really that effective.

The course.  I ran the dark blue one, which is twice around.
If I'm lucky enough to still be in Geneva next year, I will definitely do the run again.  And hopefully I'll get to run it with some of my friends!

Me after my run with my goodie bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think. Leave a line or two, or just a hello. And thanks for dropping by!