Friday, May 20, 2011

Travel Cuts is My Saviour!


Well yesterday's finger crossing paid off.  Travel Cuts came through with the cheapest insurance by far and signed my form! Not only were the prices great, but the customer service was fantastic.  They were quick and efficient, and honestly made me feel like they appreciated my business.  Such a great experience.  If you are under 50 and looking for travel insurance, flights, or packages, I highly recommend using Travel Cuts.  You will not regret it.

So now I'm putting together all of my visa forms, crossing my fingers that Canada Post doesn't go on strike.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I noticed you were following my blog so I came to take a look at yours as well. Good luck as you prepare for your journey to Switzerland! :) Its beautiful! I am sure you will love it! Let me know if I can be any help to you as you prepare to leave, or if you just need someone to listen to you as you deal with the stress of getting everything done in order to leave...been there, done that. ;) Also, I have a couple of friends living in Geneva I can introduce you to once you arrive. Drop me an email sometime if you'd like. hahnnyc@gmail.com
    Happy packing and preparing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Christina, I really appreciate it! I'm sure knowing a few people once I'm there will make everything so much better. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think. Leave a line or two, or just a hello. And thanks for dropping by!