Friday, October 28, 2011

Fall in Geneva

Just when I thought Switzerland couldn't get any more beautiful, the leave began to change and Geneva transformed.  While spending a day at Parc des Bastions with E on Wednesday and while walking the dog today, I took some pictures to let you all see how beautiful it is here.  Today was pretty grey in the morning, so the pictures seem a bit dreary, but I assure you it's not dreary here at all.  I'm happy I'm not missing the colours of a Canadian autumn.


























2 comments:

  1. Nice. The woods near me look like this too. Gr8 thing is that it all reminds me of home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really does. I always forget how much I love fall.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think. Leave a line or two, or just a hello. And thanks for dropping by!