Tuesday, September 6, 2011

My Swiss Obsession

Link
I have an obsession.  An honest to God obsession.  I've always loved malt with my chocolate.  Maltesers are delicious.  And of course I love Nutella.  What's not to love about Nutella?  But what never crossed my mind was to mix the two.

Until now...

Geneva, my love, you brought me true bliss by introducing me to Ovomaltine.

Breakfast has become my favourite meal.  Toasted english muffin or toast with...

Link
OVOMALTINE!

Gouter (snack time)?

Link

OVOMALTINE!

If you live in Switzerland and haven't tried this yet...you must!  If you're in Canada, don't worry, I'm bringing a bunch back.  I'll start taking orders now.

6 comments:

  1. G'day - have just arrived from Glocals - I must try the spread but have already tried (and loved) the Ovalmaltine chocolate. I have a blog about Geneva as well - www.blurbfromtheburbs.blogspot.com
    au revoir!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kath! I'll definitely check out your blog. Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. did you already try the ovomaltine crunchy biscuits ?
    and the Kambly Bretzeli ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Davide, I haven't tried the biscuits yet, but I'm going to a Migros today so I'll look for them. I haven't heard of Kambly Bretzeli, but I'll look for it too. Thanks for the suggestions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ovomaltine biscuits are definitely worth tasting! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I finally tried the biscuits. They are delicious! Thanks for the recommendation.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think. Leave a line or two, or just a hello. And thanks for dropping by!